(Translated from Dutch with Google Translate on June 2021)
Terms and Conditions of the Be Welcome Voucher Service.
Article 1 Definitions
The following definitions apply in these conditions
- The company Henk Spaans Productions, located in The Hague Dedemsvaartweg 173 and operating under the name NiiCO.
- The NiiCO Be Welcome Voucher Service (hereinafter referred to as NiiCO) acts as an intermediary between customer and merchant.
In this capacity NiiCO takes care of the registration, delivery and settlement of Be Welcome Vouchers.
- NiiCO is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague under number 27095087.
- The VAT number of NiiCO is NL001297996B01.
- NiiCO processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable in the Netherlands.
- The customer and the acceptor of the Be Welcome Voucher, who have entered into an agreement with NiiCO.
- NiiCO communicates with the counterparties via the email address.
- The customer is the guest who purchases a Be Welcome Voucher and thereby indicates that he wishes to receive a one-off discount from the acceptor, unless stated otherwise.
- The acceptor is the catering establishment that issues and accepts the Be Welcome Voucher as a means of exchange to meet customers once.
- The acceptor must be registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
- The acceptor will uphold and respect the name and fame of NiiCO.
- The acceptor himself is responsible for the correctness of his data (especially for the e-mail address) with which NiiCO communicates. Messages such as accepted Be Welcome Vouchers and survey info.
Be Welcome Voucher
- The Be Welcome Voucher is an introductory voucher that is only issued once per email address.
- Each Be Welcome Voucher in the form of cash or discount percentage is for the account of the acceptor, whereby the acceptor determines under which conditions the discount is provided.
- Every Be Welcome Voucher should be seen as a favor given by the acceptor to the customer. There are no obligations to this.
- When there is a difference of opinion between the customer and the acceptor, the acceptor may decide on the legal validity of the Be Welcome Voucher.
- In these General Terms and Conditions, the Be Welcome Voucher is understood to mean the single-use discount card which is registered with NiiCO. See Be Welcome Voucher properties.
- The settlement of the Be Welcome Voucher discount towards the customer is for the account of the acceptor. NiiCO is not a party to this.
- To avoid misunderstandings, it is recommended to register the Be Welcome Voucher with the acceptor in advance.
- Any agreement subject to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions between NiiCO and a counterparty.
- The applicable General Terms and Conditions drawn up by NiiCO and always the most current version thereof.
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
- The end date is stated on the Be Welcome Voucher. If no valid expiry date is stated on the Be Welcome Voucher, this means that the Be Welcome Voucher is not a Be Welcome Voucher issued by NiiCO and is therefore not valid.
Article 2 Application
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all concluded agreements, all offers and quotations regarding deliveries and services between the customer, NiiCO and the acceptor.
- These conditions cannot be deviated from, unless the parties involved have agreed this in writing and only for the agreement for which they were made.
- The other party, who has once concluded an agreement subject to the applicability of these conditions, is deemed to tacitly agree with the applicability of these conditions.
- The conditions of the other party will only take effect if they are not in conflict with these conditions. In case of doubt, the terms and conditions of NiiCO prevail.
The applicability of general terms and conditions of the other party is explicitly rejected.
- If there are provisions in the general terms and conditions that are null and void or may be annulled, the other provisions of these terms and conditions will continue to apply to the agreement.
- The other party, who has concluded an agreement subject to the applicability of these conditions, is deemed to have tacitly agreed to the applicability of these conditions to agreements concluded at a later date.
- NiiCO has the right to amend or change these General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Article 3 Offers and agreements
- All offers from NiiCO are without obligation, unless explicitly agreed in writing.
- No rights can be derived from the offers.
- The agreement is concluded by confirmation from NiiCO.
Article 4. Features of the Be Welcome Voucher
- The Be Welcome Voucher contains a Card number and a Cardcode in readable form and a recognizable QRCODE.
- If the Card number and Cardcode, or QRCODE, which is on the Be Welccome Voucher, is not registered with NiiCO, the Be Welcome Voucher is not a Be Welcome Voucher from NiiCO.
- Be Welcome Vouchers, which are registered with NiiCO, may only be accepted by acceptors who are affiliated with NiiCO and recognized as such.
- Any modification in the text or QRCODE of the Social Card, made manually, by machine or in any other way, will invalidate the Be Welcome Voucher.
- Fixed text, which is on the Be Welcome Voucher, is for the account of the acceptor. NiiCO bears no responsibility for this. NiiCO only plays an advisory role in this and recommends avoiding the word GIFT (or a synonym thereof). This is to avoid misunderstandings when using the Be Welcome Voucher.
- NiiCO cannot be held responsible for acceptors who have ceased their activities.
- Immediately after a Be Welcome Voucher has been accepted by an acceptor according to the rules stated in these General Terms and Conditions, the Be Welcome Voucher can no longer be accepted.
- If the Be Welcome Voucher does not state an end of validity date, it means that the Be Welcome Voucher is not valid.
- The customer is responsible for keeping the Card number and Card code of the Be Welcome Voucher under his hat.
- NiiCO cannot be held responsible for the acceptance of a Be Welcome Voucher redeemed by anyone other than the customer.
Article 5 Accepting the Be Welcome Voucher
- Only acceptors who are affiliated with NiiCO can deliver Be welcome Vouchers.
- The Be Welcome Voucher must be presented in paper or digital form.
Simply submitting a CardNumber and CardCode or a QRCODE is not enough.
- Accepting the Be Welcome Voucher can be done in 2 ways;
- by using the My Acceptance tab. Here the Card number and Card code is sufficient.
- or by using the QRCODE, which is depicted on the Be Welcome Voucher.
- Immediately after accepting the Be Welcome Voucher, NiiCO will send an email to the acceptor without any obligation, stating that this acceptor has accepted the Be Welcome Voucher.
This email indicates the time at which the Be Welcome Voucher was accepted.
- NiiCO does not accept any responsibility, if an acceptor in that case still accepts the Be Welcome Voucher.
- The acceptor has the right to refuse a Be Welcome Voucher at any time.
- See also: Be Welcome Voucher Definitions.
Article 6 Payment of the Be Welcome Voucher
- NiiCO receives a fixed amount per Be Welcome Voucher issued, which is contractually fixed.
- NiiCO receives a fixed amount per acceptance of a Be Welcome Voucher, which is contractually fixed.
Article 7. Complaints
- The right to complain with NiiCO expires as soon as the Be Welcome Voucher has been accepted by the acceptor.
Article 8. Our basics
- The purpose of the Be Welcome Voucher is to introduce customers (read guests) to the business of the acceptor (read catering establishment) once at a reduced price.
- The Be Welcome Voucher may not be used for discriminatory statements. Discrimination refers to treating people or groups (usually minorities) differently based on a variety of characteristics such as ethnicity, race, country of birth, religion, political or religious beliefs, social habits, sex, sexual orientation, language, disability, age, and so on.
In the unlikely event that the Be Welcome Voucher is nevertheless used for discriminatory statements, NiiCO bears no responsibility for this.
- NiiCO reserves the right to replace text, image or video without giving any reason.
- NiiCO has the right and feels its duty to refuse to issue Be Welcome Vouchers that do not conform to our Fundamentals.
Article 9. Surveys
2 surveys are presented to the customers.
One survey when the Be Welcome Voucher is delivered and one when the Be Welcome Voucher has been handed in to the acceptor.
- The first survey is conducted when the voucher is applied for online.
This survey examines the brand awareness of the acceptor and what prompted new customers to choose the acceptor.
- The second survey will be conducted after the voucher has been handed in to the acceptor. This survey provides information about customer satisfaction of customers.
Because every company is unique, the acceptor can compile his own surveys with questions that are important to the acceptor in addition to pre-programmed questions.
NiiCO ensures that the acceptor has access to the surveys,
Article 10. Termination
- In the event that the acceptor terminates its activities, the acceptor will immediately notify NiiCO thereof.
- In case the acceptor terminates his activities, NiiCO will expel the acceptor as acceptor.
- In the event that the acceptor terminates its activities, NiiCO will notify the acceptor of the cancellation by e-mail.
- After becoming an acceptor of the Be Welcome Voucher, the acceptor has a cooling-off period of 2 weeks to terminate the agreement with NiiCO without stating reasons.
After this term has expired, the minimum term of acceptance is 1 year.
- If an acceptor has removed the shortcut from its website within 1 year, NiiCO will be entitled to pay administration costs t.l.v. charge the acceptor.
- NiiCO has the right to terminate the agreement with the acceptor or customer at any time without stating reasons.
- After termination of the relationship between NiiCO and the acceptor, NiiCO reserves the right to payment of the issued and redeemed Be Welcome Vouchers in accordance with the procedure described in article 4.
Article 11. Warranty and liability
- If an acceptor places an image on the Be Welcome Voucher that is not free of copyrights, the acceptor will pay the costs for this to the rightful owner of the image. NiiCO is not a party to this.
- The responsibility of an account rests entirely with the customer or acceptor.
- NiiCO is not responsible for the quality of the e-mail address to which the Be Welcome Voucher is sent. NiiCO will try to correct an incorrectly entered e-mail address in time.
- NiiCO cannot be held liable for goods purchased with NiiCO's Be Welcome Voucher.
- NiiCO cannot be held responsible for the quality of the goods purchased with NiiCO's Be Welcome Voucher.
- NiiCO cannot be held responsible if (eg data-critical) characters cannot be displayed correctly.
Article 12. Advertising
- The acceptor may only promote the Be Welcome Voucher with material provided by NiiCO.
- The acceptor may state on his website that Be Welcome Vouchers can be redeemed in his company.
- All texts, images, illustrations, graphic material depicted or placed by NiiCO are the property of or are under license from NiiCO and are protected by copyright, trademark law and / or any other intellectual property right.
- It is not permitted to reproduce, forward, distribute or (for a fee) make available texts, images, illustrations or other graphic material that are the property of NiiCO to third parties without the express and written permission of NiiCO .
- NiiCO reserves the right to refuse the (photo) material provided by the acceptor without stating reasons and not to publish it on the NiiCO website.
- In exchange for the free service, NiiCO reserves the right to use the (photo/video) material provided by the customer for advertising purposes without stating reasons.
- NiiCO cannot be held liable if a photo/video goes viral. Even if going viral involves extra costs for the customer.
- NiiCO reserves the right to copy images and texts from the acceptor's website and place them on the acceptor's page on the NiiCO website.
Article 13. Other
- NiiCO reserves the right to change these conditions without prior notice.
- Changes to these terms and conditions are only effective if they are published on the NiiCO website, on the condition that the most favorable provision for the other party applies during the term of the gift voucher.
Article 14. Applicable law/disputes
- Any disputes must in the first instance be settled by the parties being the provider and/or the recipient and/or the acceptor or through the intervention of NiiCO.
- Only Dutch law applies to these conditions.
- In the event of the bankruptcy of the acceptor, the agreement with NiiCO is automatically dissolved.
Article 15. Internet
- NiiCO reserves the right to change or cancel any announcements made thereon on the website without prior notice.
- NiiCO cannot be held liable for typing and text errors or other inaccuracies that occur.
- NiiCO reserves the right to verify the registration of acceptor data to ensure NiiCO quality.
- The internet site should be used, for which it was created and as described in these terms and conditions. providing the Social Card.
Any other purpose may result in legal prosecution.
Article 16. Uploads
- NiiCO accepts no copyright responsibility for the images or videos that are uploaded.
- NiiCO accepts no responsibility if images or videos are linked to a different Be Welcome Voucher than intended.
- NiiCO accepts no responsibility if images or videos are not linked to the Be Welcome Voucher for which it is intended.
- NiiCO hereby claims the right to use images or videos for advertising purposes. Of course with the approval of the person (s) involved.
Article 17. Cookies
- NiiCO accepts no responsibility if images or videos are linked to a different Be Welcome Voucher than intended.
- NiiCO does not accept responsibility if images or videos are not linked to the Be Welcome Voucher for which it is intended.
|© 2021, NiiCO